BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 8, 2010

Shot Through the Heart....

 

The goal for this VDAY mani was to do something a little rockerish, so what's more rocker than glitter, glam and lightning bolts? .... nothing, that's what!
For this look, which lasted all of Sunday and half of Monday before I dropped a ream of paper on my cute thumb, I used China Glaze Ruby Pumps, two lightning bolt nail stickers, and then I did something near blasphemous to the ruby pumps....

I layered Ulta Gold Digga on top-- 
It did take away the light from within RP, but the end result was pretty cute and Bad Ass in an Avril Lavine I'm trying to hard kind of way...

Thanks to my Pittweiler Izzy for helping with the poses!

2 comments:

lovemy3girls said...

LMAO @ Bad Ass in an Avril Lavine I'm trying to hard kind of way..

I love it!

kolourmekrazy.blogspot.com

Paige said...

Great manicure, I love it!