BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Amazing Zoya News for Black Friday!

Or should I say Green Friday? If you haven't seen the link to the right, Zoya is offering 6 free green polishes this Friday with the purchase of $20 or more.

Needless to say I have never had a Zoya polish, but have been following swatches for a while. I ordered the company's Hot Lips, glossy lip balm, when they had 3 for free for my best friends' makeup gift bags (blog post on those treats later).

I am super excited about the prospect of adding at least six more greens to my collection, but I am wondering if you all have favorites in other shade I should pick up through the order. Let me know, and follow back to see me journey through the shades you suggest + 6 greens.

0 comments: